Attitude must be shown when we want to show it less
It doesn’t matter what we did in the past, what we are doing now, or what we are thinking to do next.
The past does not exist neither the future, it’s just here and now. This is what we really are, now.
To align with ourselves and the universe around us, to know who and how we want to be and behave is something to be done every day as if it was the first one and the last one, because that is the only thing which makes our existence meaningful.
Doing what is required at the right moment is probably one of the hardest things to do in a consistent way. It requires high levels of courage, self-determination and daily effort.
Not one day or one week, keeping the level of commitment for a long period of time, increasing the stamina necessary to go beyond is something not many people is able to enduringly do.
But that is the secret of a life worth living too. In the end when the day comes this will make all the difference between having lived a life of regret and fear or a life of plenitude, love and gratitude.
It requires to stand your ground when nobody else will
Because this is what will make you live an awesome life full of richness, experiences, emotions or living another one full of misalignment between what you really want and what the others want you to be.
To make it happen there is nothing like trying some different things, different from the ones we are doing now.
1. Take the long road, not the shortcut. Try the hardest ways, skip the easiest ones
2. Be your own motivator. Don’t expect anybody else to find a meaning valuing your precious existence
3. Your job is valuable, your life too. Make your job a great place to be and grow. Don’t give Mondays away. They are yours
4. Reconcile with yourself and the world for not being what you want now
5. Set clear and simple objectives of those little things making you happy
6. Implement actions to get you closer to the place you want to be (as a person, professional, usually linked)
7. Aim big
8. Put the hours in, whilst the others rest
9. Discern between golden time vs time stealers
10. Be brave enough to sustain your plan no matter what
Simple recommendations here. Sadly difficult implementation as it requires rewiring ourselves in such a transformational way, not many are willing to.
As Robin Sharma uses to say every change is difficult in the beginning, messy in the middle and gorgeous in the end.
Knowing this now, this you always knew, are you willing to put the effort, the hours and the courage?
It deserves a try!
Connect if you feel like sharing more ideas, and do subscribe.
If you want to know more, give a try to the trilogy a life in a second
Ignacio Gallo Campos
Recommended song of the week — Interstellar Suite — Danish National Orchestra (Live)
About the author
I giving away a copy of the book a life in a second. How? If you get in touch and participate on one “unique interview” where you share any idea, tool or trick for life hacking.
Since 2011, I have put together in a trilogy of books published on Amazon, Bubok and Google Books.
Any project you want to jointly work or write about? Any conference you want me to participate in? — Get in touch. Watch me on Youtube and subscribe to get unique monthly videos.